INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Weather data from AAG Cloud Watcher

• Thank you received: 0

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 158
I can't answer all your questions but I can tell you that you need the "AAG Cloudwatcher NG" driver, not the plain "AAG Cloudwatcher". I have no idea what the plain one without "NG" is for, bit it doesn't work with my Cloudwatcher. but the "NG" one does.

Second, there is a new bug in the INDI Cloudwatcher NG that has been resolved, but the driver has not yet been updated. This new bug only occurred within the last month - so if you are just now downloading the driver, you have the buggy version.
3 years 2 months ago #73251

• Thank you received: 0
Right OK thats really good to know. Hopefully things will work once the driver is updated. Once it is working then hopefully I can answer my first question for myself.

Thanks a lot for the response, that was really helpful!
3 years 2 months ago #73290

• Thank you received: 1
LDJB, I have similar goals with my setup. I will be watching this thread closely. Please do report back if you are able to make progress!
3 years 2 months ago #73637

• Thank you received: 158
The AAG Cloudwatcher NG driver in KStars version 3.5.4 works well.  I've been using it in my observatory for many weeks now.

3 years 2 months ago #73638

Time to create page: 1.030 seconds