INDI Library v2.0.7 is Released (01 Apr 2024)

Bi-monthly release with minor bug fixes and improvements

Ekos: TELESCOP, OBSERVER and OBJECT names in FITS header?

• Thank you received: 4
Hi everyone,

I know this is supposed to work if you've filled in the "Observer" and optical train sections in Ekos, but I still have "Unknown" or wrong values to the FITS headers TELESCOP (shows the mount rather than the telescope), OBSERVER (shows "Unknown") and OBJECT (shows "Unknown" regardless of object name).

If I go to the INDI settings and change manually the Observer name from the CCD camera settings, then that works, but I have to redo it at the start of every session. That also won't solve the TELESCOP and OBJECT names.

I am using the latest Kstars/Ekos (Build: 2024-04-01T20:50:13Z) on the client computer (laptop running ArchLinux), and a relatively recent version of the INDI server (v1.9.7) running on a RPi 4 (not StellarMate, just a regular Raspbian Buster with the Astroberry repo added and indi-full installed).

Am I missing an obvious and simple tick box somewhere?
Last edit: 4 months 6 days ago by Adrien Barrajon.
4 months 6 days ago #100804

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 114
INDI 1.9.7 is old. Try update to latest one. If you have latest KStars with old INDI there can be additional bugs as they are quite tightly coupled.
4 months 5 days ago #100811

• Thank you received: 3

Rendering Error in layout Message/Item: array_keys(): Argument #1 ($array) must be of type array, null given. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Time to create page: 0.478 seconds